- 2017 Conference Agenda (more info)
- 2017 Conference Call for Posters - Deadline September 15, 2016 (Online Form)
- 2017 Conference Support Brochure (more info)
- 2017 Conference Registration (Online Registration) or (Hardcopy Form)
- 2017 Annual Conference Tour (more info)
- 2017 Silent Auction Donation Form (more info)
AFGC 2017 Presenter Information
Timeline and Deadlines (There will be no extensions)
- October 31, 2016--Deadline for submitting required interpretive summary and optional proceedings paper - send via email in word format to Tina Bowling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 18, 2016 - -Deadline for review of submissions by Program Committee
- November 30, 2016 -- Deadline for final edits to be resubmitted via email as a PDF document to Tina Bowling at email@example.com.
- • January 22-25, 2017 AFGC National Conference in Roanoke, VA at the Hotel Roanoke and Conference Center
- The poster display is 42 inches wide and 30 inches tall. Posters will be displayed for the entire day that you are scheduled. Please note the two time slots when the author or informed representative should be present at the poster to answer questions.
Watch the AFGC Video Channel
- What is the American Forage and Grassland Council
- BMR 6 Sorghums "My Cows Love It"
- Using Brachytic Dwarf BMR Forage Sorghums to Bridge the Extremes
- Herbicides Options for Forage Sorghums
- John Baylor Tribute "A tribute to a true pioneer, leader, and legend"
- Click here to join today online!
- Click here to download a Membership Application.
- Click here to view the Corporate Support Brochure including information on benefits of membership and/or support.
- We hope you will take full advantage of the services offered as an AFGC member. If you have any questions or need assistance with the website please contact the AFGC office at 800-944-2342.
How CFGP works with TSPCertified Forage and Grassland Professionals
will have the opportunity to qualify as Technical Service Providers (TSPs) based on their AFGC credentials and the completion of a one day training session offered by the NRCS at the AFGC Conference. The training focuses on the unique aspects of grazing and forage planning, management application of practices, including the required elements that are unique to USDA program participants. A new opportunity will be available for AFGC TSPs to become certified in conservation planning for lands enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) or Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP). Attend this workshop for more details on this and other potential conservation work