The American Forage and Grassland Council (AFGC)
The American Forage and Grassland Council (AFGC) is dedicated to advancing the use of forage as a prime feed resource. Our members represent the academic community, producers, private industry, institutes and foundations. Together, they unite in a common cause to promote and develop the forage industry.
2015 AFGC Board Nomination Form (read more)
Progressive Forage Grower Magazine (read more)
The Forage Leader AFGC's Newsletter (read current edition)
- Missouri Forage and Grassland Council / GLCI 2014 Annual Conference November 3 & 4, 2014
- AFGC 2015 Annual Conference, January 11-14 in St. Louis, MO (brochure) (register online)
- Alabama Cooperative Extension System Offering Forage Focus Webinars
- See all Upcoming Events
- Progressive Forage Grower Magazine (read current edition)
- The Forage Leader AFGC's Newsletter (read current edition)
Watch the AFGC Video Channel
- What is the American Forage and Grassland Council
- BMR 6 Sorghums "My Cows Love It"
- Using Brachytic Dwarf BMR Forage Sorghums to Bridge the Extremes
- Herbicides Options for Forage Sorghums
- John Baylor Tribute "A tribute to a true pioneer, leader, and legend"