tour of new zealand 2016
The American Forage and Grassland Council will host a 2016 New Zealand Tour, October 23-November 1 or November 4. The tour will align with the New Zealand Grassland Association's Annual Meeting and will include a 10-day option with a focus for the general audience oriented towards on-farm/business or a 14-day option that will be more academically oriented. Both options will include stops on both the North and South Islands.
Click here to view the tentative agenda. Space is limited to the first 30 participants.
The total anticipated cost for the 10-day tour is $2,800 for members and $2,850 for non-members and the 14-day tour is $4,100 for members and $4,150 for non-members. You can reserve your spot now by registering and making a $1,000 non-refundable deposit. Full payment is due by September 15, 2016. Click here to reserve.
- Click here to join today online!
- Click here to download a Membership Application.
- Click here to view the Corporate Support Brochure including information on benefits of membership and/or support.
- We hope you will take full advantage of the services offered as an AFGC member. If you have any questions or need assistance with the website please contact the AFGC office at 800-944-2342.
Watch the AFGC Video Channel
- What is the American Forage and Grassland Council
- BMR 6 Sorghums "My Cows Love It"
- Using Brachytic Dwarf BMR Forage Sorghums to Bridge the Extremes
- Herbicides Options for Forage Sorghums
- John Baylor Tribute "A tribute to a true pioneer, leader, and legend"