The Forage Leader
The Forage Leader (AFGC's newsletter) will be published both in print and electronically. As a result, all 2,400+ members of the association will receive the publication in the mail and have online access as well (available in the Members Only section). The newsletter will be published four times: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. The Forage Leader keeps AFGC members informed and provides them with research and articles of interest.
- Click here to join today online!
- Click here to download a Membership Application.
- Click here to view the Corporate Support Brochure including information on benefits of membership and/or support.
- We hope you will take full advantage of the services offered as an AFGC member. If you have any questions or need assistance with the website please contact the AFGC office at 800-944-2342.
Watch the AFGC Video Channel
- What is the American Forage and Grassland Council
- BMR 6 Sorghums "My Cows Love It"
- Using Brachytic Dwarf BMR Forage Sorghums to Bridge the Extremes
- Herbicides Options for Forage Sorghums
- John Baylor Tribute "A tribute to a true pioneer, leader, and legend"