Membership types/dues are as follows:
- Affiliate Council Member--Membership with a state council includes membership with AFGC.
- Individual $50--are members who do not have a state council and support forage education.
- Student $5--are members who are currently high school, undergraduate or graduate students.
- Sustaining Membership--are members who are working towards lifetime membership in the organization by paying $1,000 in $100 or more annual installments.
- Corporate Membership--is included wtih corporate support of our annual conference.
AFGC members are asked on the Membership Application to select the sector they represent:
Industry - members who work for private industries operated for profit
Producer - members whose primary source of income is from owning and/or operating a farm.
Public - members who work for public agencies, foundations and institutes, and individuals that support the forage industry.