- The Ohio Forage and Grasslands Council, Inc. exists to enhance the profitability of Ohio farmers through the use of forage and grasslands resources, and to facilitate the opportunity for collective interaction between producers and other forage workers, both public and private.
- Provide a forum or means for the exchange of ideas, problems/opportunities, and solutions in forage-animal agriculture.
- Encourage research, education, and service efforts so as to improve forage production, utilization, and marketing.
- Represent a collective voice for issues affecting forage-animal agriculture.
- Develop present and future leaders in the forage industry.
Ohio Forage and Grassland Council offer an annual award program.
Ohio Board of Directors
2018 OFGC Officers
Jeff Ramseyer ( President )
Val Jorgenson ( Vice President )
Bob Hendershot ( Sec / Treas )
Gary Wilson ( Executive Secretary )