NATIONAL PHOTO CONTEST
- Photographs are submitted electronically, printed as an 8 x 10, framed and put on display during the annual conference.
- Photos are judged in each category and then an overall photo is selected as the overall winning photo.
- Winning photographs are then placed in the banner header of the AFGC website.
- For rules and submission process please click here (Deadline for submissions is December 15, 2018).
- 2019 Information and Submission coming soon.
- Photo Contest Scorer Sheet
- Photo Contest Entry Form
2018 AFGC Photo Contest Winners:
- Overall — Jimmy Henning, KY
- 1st Education — Jimmy Henning, KY
- 1st W& C— Kyle Brazil, TN
- 1st Open — Jimmy Henning, KY
- 1st Grazing — Jimmy Henning, KY
- 1st HF — Tom Cook, MI
2017 AFGC Photo Contest Winners:
- Overall — Deidra Harmon, GA
- 1st Education — David McIntosh, TN
- 1st W& C— Sharon Freeman, NC
- 1st Open — Robert Lane, TX
- 1st Grazing — Deidra Harmon, GA
- 1st HF — David McIntosh, TN
2016 AFGC Photo Contest Winners:
- Overall -- Jason Tower, Indiana
- 1st Education — Gordon Jones, VA
- 1st W& C— Brett Rushing, MS
- 1st Open — Jake Tower, IN
- 1st Grazing — Jason Tower, IN
- 1st HF — Jennifer Tucker, GA
2015 AFGC Photo Contest Winners:
- Education - Jennifer Johnson, KY/AL
- Wildlife & Conservation - Sharon Freeman, NC
- Open - Will Bowling, KY
- Grazing - Will Bowling, KY
- Harvested Forages - Jon Peterson, IA